As a faith-filled community, St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School in Orlando is committed to proclaiming the Gospel Message of Jesus Christ. We are cultivating responsible, respectful, trustworthy individuals who are confident in their knowledge and compassionate in His service.
- Students go into Kindergarten with 100% reading readiness, the highest of any school in Florida. St. Charles Borromeo is the only Catholic school in Orange County to achieve this.
- Nationally recognized Blue Ribbon School
- Accredited by Florida Catholic Conference
- Centrally located near Downtown Orlando adjacent to Bishop Moore Catholic High School
- 3 and 4 year old programs
- Full and half day options
- Hands-on child-led curriculum that promotes language and cognitive development
- Encourages curiosity and imagination
- Faith based, child-centered learning environment
- Family oriented, diverse community
- VPK provider administering 3 benchmark assessments a year
- Aftercare extended day program
In order to register for our PreK3 program, students must be 3 years old by September 1st of the current school year.
Integrated Arts Classes
Florida VPK Standards
to schedule a tour today!